The Art of Bidding

Start exploring

Business Permits

Looking for information on Corporation, Company or Partnership Filings??

Contact: Secretary of State
Business Programs Division
1599 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

Looking for information on Requirements for Employers?

Contact: Employment Development Department
Employment Tax Customer Service Office
For office locations

Looking for information on Sales and Use Permits, or Sellers Permits?

Contact: State Board of Equalization
Sales/Use Tax Division
For office locations

Looking for additional information on Resale Certificates?

Visit this website: www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/faqresale.htm

Looking for information on State Income Taxes?

Contact: Franchise Tax Board
Business Entities Division
P. O. Box 942857

Looking for information on federal Employer Identification Numbers (EIN or SSN)?

Contact: United States Department of Treasury
Internal Revenue Services

Cal Gold

To assist you in finding the appropriate permitting information for your business, the CalGOLD database provides links and contact information that direct you to agencies that administer and issue business permits, licenses and registration requirements from all levels of government. Much of the information is specific to the type of business and its location in California.  http://www.calgold.ca.gov/